What is our Return/Refund Policy?
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Return shipment costs are your responsibility.
How do I process a Return?
To start a return:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, 3 photos of the product and the reason for your return.
- If your return is accepted, we will provide you the instructions to ship it back to us.
- Once you ship it, you will have to provide the tracking number and the logistic company that you used to ship the product.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.